This challenging trekking within the alpine terrain of mighty Himalayan is best trekking choice for experienced trekkers and adventurers, for this trekking, you should be physically fit and should be well acclimatized before heading into the lofty Kharta valley. So after a couple of days acclimation and resting in Lhasa with a mild visit to mystical Potala palace, some divine temple, and monasteries, we gradually extend the way into the soaring peaks of great Himalayan.
Finally the bumpy road along the Bumchu river trace the road to Kharta, the thrilling but challenging trekking traverse several high passes and beautiful glacial lakes, then through the fertile Karma valley to Khangshung Everest Base Camp and blooming Khangshung glacier in the Pethang Ringmo meadow, it offers dramatic close-up views of Mt. Everest and Mt. Lhotse. Then the loop across the alpine valleys and passes back to Kharta and descend down to Lhasa
3 Hours Before Flight Time
1. Private professional English-speaking tour guide.
2. Private vehicle and Luggage Transfers.
3. All necessary Tibet travel permits.
4. All accommodations, based on double-occupancy. Above three star rated hotels in towns and city. Guest house or tent in remote areas.
5. Meals, depend as noted in the itinerary.
6. Admission fees and activity expenses, as noted in the itinerary.
7. All Service Charges (the planning, handling, operational and communication charges) & government taxes.
8. Accident / Casualty Help
1. China visa, all air tickets and train tickets to and from Tibet.
2. Sightseeing not listed in the itinerary.
3. Meals not listed in the itinerary.
4. Personal expenses such as laundry, drink, fax, telephone call, optional tour activities, etc.
5. Gratuities, tips to guides, drivers, bellboys, etc.
6. Excess Baggage Charges.
7. Single room supplement.
While the trip of a lifetime is priceless, we know value is a vital aspect for those deciding which tour to choose.
When comparing tour prices, be sure to compare like to like. Our tours are designed to ensure that our customers experience all the culture, history, and beauty that Tibet has to offer, and at a reasonable price.
A great way to ensure the lowest possible price is to invite more people on the trip. The more people in a group, the lower the price per person. (We recommend you join our group tour if you are traveling alone. Please contact our travel consultant for more information)
Booking early is also an easy way to ensure the best rate! We highly recommend you contact us at least 1 month before your planned departure date.