Cordyceps Sinensis is a typical example of “rare is precious”. Many people have this mentality. The more precious it is, the better it is, especially the wild one. In fact, this is not the case. Cordyceps Sinensis was used earlier in Japan. When they were treating tuberculosis, they steamed it inside the duck neck. So, the clinical use of Cordyceps Sinensis, for lung cancer, tuberculosis, respiratory diseases have a certain role, but it is too expensive.
Now there is a kind of thing called Cordyceps militaris, which is cultivated with the spores of Cordyceps Sinensis. It has been planted in large quantities. Through modern scientific tests, the effective ingredients of this kind of Cordyceps are several times higher than the mycelium of Cordyceps Sinensis. The price is much cheaper. The price of Cordyceps Sinensis is more expensive than gold.
Now it’s 180000 yuan per kilogram. Some people call it generation of Cordyceps, or Northern cordyceps. It is a grass, it can be stewed to eat, can be soaked in water to drink, has a very good role in protecting the liver and kidney.
There are many very difficult diseases, such as chronic nephritis, or viral hepatitis, treatment is very difficult. First of all, to protect the kidney and liver, Cordyceps sinensis is a good choice. For example, chronic nephritis, why do so many uremic patients all over the world need kidney replacement? It was delayed. Who delayed it? Delayed by the doctor’s wrong treatment idea.
The best way to eat Cordyceps Sinensis
- Boiled water should be used as a tea instead of boiling water. This method is simple and effective. Usually, the Cordyceps Sinensis is boiled for 6-10 minutes at a time. Pay attention to use gentle fire. The boiling time is short. Drink the water immediately after boiling. Add water while drinking. When the colour of the Cordyceps Sinensis water is the darkest, it is the most nutritious. The water must not be wasted at this time. Usually, Cordyceps Sinensis water will go through a process from light to thick and then to the light, with a long aftertaste. When the water of Cordyceps Sinensis becomes pale or even white, don’t drink it. You can eat it. A pot of Cordyceps Sinensis tea can drink at least half an hour, add water 4 ~ 6 times.
- Stew with meat products. This is the traditional way to eat Cordyceps Sinensis. Different meat varieties have different effects. Please refer to the eating method of Cordyceps Sinensis for details. The disadvantage of this method is that it is not suitable for long-term consumption every day.
Take Cordyceps powder in a box every day. 3. This method has hidden danger in the aspect of health. If it is not taken regularly every day, it is not recommended.
- Soak Cordyceps sinensis liquor: soak 1 Jin Liquor with 10 g Cordyceps sinensis, and drink 1 small cup every morning and evening after 15 days of sealing.
2、 How to eat Cordyceps sinensis
Cordyceps glutinous rice porridge
Cordyceps sinensis 5g, glutinous rice 50g, rock sugar amount.
(1) grind Cordyceps sinensis into powder for use.
(2) put the glutinous rice and rock sugar into the casserole, add water and cook it into porridge.
(3) after the porridge is cooked, add Cordyceps into the porridge evenly and cook for a while.
Cordycep 5g, glutinous rice 50g, rock sugar amount.
(1) grind Cordyceps sinensis into powder.
(2) wash the glutinous rice.
(3) put the casserole on the fire, add some water, add glutinous rice and rock sugar.
(4) cook until the glutinous rice is rotten. Add Cordyceps sinensis and mix well. Cook for a while.
Nutritional value of Cordyceps Sinensis
1、 Regulating the function of immune system
The immune system is equivalent to the army in the human body. It can resist tumour internally, remove aged and necrotic cells and tissues, and fight against virus, bacteria and other microbial infections externally. Mutated tumour cells may appear in the human body every day. People with normal immune system function can escape the fate of tumour, while people with immune system function problems may develop into tumour. The effect of Cordyceps Sinensis on the immune system is like adjusting the volume to make it in the best state. It can not only increase the number of cells and tissues in the immune system, promote the production of antibodies, increase the number of phagocytic and killer cells, enhance their functions, but also lower the functions of some immune cells.
2、 Direct antitumor effect
The extract of Cordyceps Sinensis has the effect of inhibiting and killing tumour cells in vitro. Cordyceps Sinensis contains cordycepin, which is the main component of its anti-tumour effect.
3、 Improve cell energy and anti fatigue
Cordyceps Sinensis can improve the energy of mitochondria, the energy factory of the human body, improve the ability of cold resistance and reduce fatigue.
4、 Regulating heart function
Cordyceps Sinensis can improve the ability of hypoxia tolerance of heart, reduce oxygen consumption of heart and resist arrhythmia.
5、 Regulating liver function
Cordyceps Sinensis can reduce the damage of toxic substances to the liver and resist the occurrence of liver fibrosis. In addition, through the regulation of immune function, enhance the antiviral ability, play a beneficial role in viral hepatitis.