First Day Pick up at Lhasa Railway Station or Airport
Welcome to Lhasa, the holy city of snow. Our driver will greet you outside Lhasa Railway Station (airport) and send you to the hotel for check-in. It is recommended not to wash your hair, take a bath, and reduce your activities to avoid high altitude sickness on the first day and relax your mind to adapt to the plateau environment.
Lhasa Railway Station is located on the outskirts of Lhasa, about 8 kilometres away from the Potala Palace. It will cross the Lhasa River along the way, and you can enjoy the scenery on both sides of the Lhasa River in the car.
Lhasa Airport is located in Gongga County, Shannan City, about 45 kilometres away from downtown Lhasa. It takes about 1 hour to drive. You can enjoy unique Tibetan villages and pastoral scenery along the way.
Second Day Lhasa-Mila Mountain Tunnel-Sejila Mountain Pass-Lulang Town-Nyingchi
Today you will depart from Lhasa to Nyingchi. On the way, you will pass through the [Mila Mountain Tunnel]. Mila Mountain is the boundary mountain between Lhasa City and Nyingchi City.
The Mila Mountain Tunnel running through this mountain began to operate in 2019. It is the highest highway super-long tunnel in the world, and it is also a beautiful landscape on the Lhasa Nyingchi Expressway.
Afterwards, you will cross the Sejila Pass at an altitude of 4,702 meters, where you can look at the Namchakbarwa Peak, the crown of the ten most beautiful mountains in China, and ring the bell to pray for blessings. Afterwards, you will continue to set off and arrive at Lulang, where you can experience [Tibetan Horse Riding, Gongbu Shooting Arrows].
You can ride a plateau horse and ride a galloping horse, or experience the special folk service of the Gongbu people and shoot the sounding arrow. Finally, you will return to Nyingchi, where you can experience Nyingchi’s local specialities for dinner – Lulang Stone Pot Chicken.
Stone pot chicken is Lulang’s speciality and signature food, very famous. The stone pot used for cooking Lulang Stone Pot Chicken is chiselled by local people from a whole stone. The stone pot chicken is made of local native chicken, adding some Tibetan medicine and palm ginseng, which tastes very delicious.
Day Three Nyingchi – Brahmaputra Grand Canyon – Yani Wetland Park – Nyingchi
Today you will visit the Nyingchi area, first go to the Yarlung Zangbo Grand Canyon.
[Yarlung Zangbo Grand Canyon] is the deepest canyon on earth, known as “the last secret place of human beings”, you can follow the scenic tour bus to visit Daduka Castle ruins, and marvel at the magical power of love “Love is stronger than stone”, you can close your eyes and put your palms together here, make a wish or place a small mani stone to pray for the wish. Or listen to the roaring movement of Yajiang Canyon on the hydrophilic platform, and watch the magnificent scenery between the villages on both sides of the canyon at the viewing platform.
Afterwards, you will visit Yani Wetland Park, (formerly Benri Sacred Mountain Scenic Area) is the sacred mountain of the original Bon religion in Tibet. This mountain is one of the most important sacred mountains worshipped by believers in Benbo. Believers entrust all their hopes for happiness in this life and liberation in the next life to Benri’s sacred mountain. In order to eliminate sins and various diseases, they circle around on time every year. the mountain. In addition, Yani Wetland Park is also the confluence of the Yarlung Zangbo River and the Niyang River. The scenery here is only the skillful hand of nature, which can create such a spectacle: the elegant trickle of the Niyang River is brought into the Indian Ocean by the galloping Yarlung Zangbo River. Interchange boundaries are clearly visible. After the visit, you will return to Nyingchi.
Day Four Nyingchi-Kadinggou Waterfall-Lhasa
Today you will start from Nyingchi by car and drive northward along the “most beautiful road” in Tibet, the Lhasa Nyingchi Expressway. On the way, you will visit Kadinggou.
[Kadinggou] is an excellent scenic spot in Nyingchi Forest Canyon. On both sides of the canyon, there are high and steep mountains and cliffs, towering ancient trees with strange peaks and rocks, wildflowers full of fragrance, and the natural oxygen bar has fresh air. A waterfall with a drop of more than 200 meters falls from the sky, which is very spectacular.
Naturally formed on the cliffs are the giant Buddha, goddess, Avalokitesvara, Dharma protectors, Tathagata Buddha, lamas chanting scriptures, turtles calling the sky, eagles presenting treasures, butter lamps, and the Tibetan “six-character mantra” Buddhist characters and other wonders. The most amazing thing is that a giant Buddha naturally formed in the waterfall water appears and disappears from time to time, hence the name of Kadinggou Tianfo Waterfall.
After visiting Kadinggou, you will visit [Gongbu Characteristic Village], the Tibetan-style villages are well-arranged, and the Tibetan courtyard is full of flowers. The village, green water, green mountains, blue sky and white clouds are like a pleasing watercolour painting. Here you can listen to the stories of Tibetans, enjoy Tibetan dances, watch houses with Tibetan characteristics, and feel the local customs. Then return to Lhasa, the “City of Sunlight”.
Day Five Lhasa–Yamdrok Lake
[Yamdrok Lake] is referred to as Yangdrok Yutso Lake. The lake is 4,441 meters above sea level. The water of Yanghu Lake is as clear as suet, sweet and drinkable. The blue lake is connected with the snow-capped mountains in the distance, together with the mountains of various colours on both sides, the distinctive Tibetan villages, and the cattle and sheep everywhere, it is refreshing along the way.
While admiring the beautiful scenery of Yanghu Lake, you can also experience the holy lake travel photography, record the beauty and happiness at this time, freeze the exquisite moments, let you look up after many years, and still make your heart full of happiness.
Day Six Lhasa – Potala Palace – Jokhang Temple Square – Lhasa
Today you will play in the city of Lhasa, visit the highest ancient castle complex in the world [Potala Palace], climb up the long steps, overlook Lhasa while walking, and have a panoramic view of the magnificence of Lhasa city. While taking pictures, take a break, then walk into the Potala Palace and explore this mysterious ancient palace that is rarely shown on the Internet.
After that, you can go to the prayer-turning path in [Zongjiao Lukang Park] to experience prayer turning. In Zongjiao Lukang Park, you can see believers who come to turn prayers everywhere. They lightly shake the prayer wheel in their hands and slide the light into their hands. Prayer beads, muttering words in their mouth. You can also go to the viewing platform of [Chakpo ri Mountain] to take pictures of the Potala Palace. 50 Yuan’s backside picture location.
Afterwards, you will go to Jokhang Temple Square, which is the end point of pilgrimage for many believers. For hundreds of years, believers have travelled thousands of miles to come here, using their bodies to prostrate from their hometown to here with three steps and one tap. The square of Jokhang Temple is filled with incense all day long, and devout worshipers have left deep imprints of length and length. Regarding belief, here will give you the most perfect explanation. If one day you lose yourself, please go to the Jokhang Temple Square to sit and have a look, it will give you the answer about belief…
Day Seven End of Tibet Tour
After breakfast, We will send the group according to the schedule of the flight or train number and set off to safe return to your home.
Regular local tour bus with the perfect equipment and complete procedures
The first night in Lhasa Oxygen Supply Hotel, other local 3-star standard hotels + 1-night local characteristic homestay
Including tickets and all small transportation, including government and scenic spot preferential policies
Arrange excellent tour guides
Travel agency liability insurance
The cost does not include
The hotel defaults to a room for 2 people (except for multi-person rooms). If you live in a single room, you must make up for the difference in the single room
Due to the full payment of the room, the room fee caused by the change of the itinerary is at your own expense
Laundry in the hotel, telephone, fax, pay TV, drinks, snacks, tobacco and alcohol and other personal consumption
Due to irresistible objective reasons and non-travel agency reasons (such as natural disasters, wars, strikes, epidemics, etc.) or airline flight reasons, insufficient number of applicants and other special circumstances, the travel agency has the right to cancel or change the itinerary, and the travel agency has the right to an additional charge
Large transportation costs to and from Tibet
Aviation insurance, travel accident insurance (guests are strongly recommended to purchase travel accident insurance when registering, and guests can also purchase plateau insurance or aviation insurance and other insurance according to their individual needs)
1. The above routes accept reservations from mainland China, Hong Kong, Macao and Taiwan, as well as foreigners participating in group tours. Foreign guests and Taiwanese people travelling to Tibet are welcome to inquire! The above prices do not include tax.
2. If you cancel the itinerary due to your own reasons after registration, the refund standard is as follows: If you
cancel more than 20 days before the start of the itinerary, you can cancel free of charge. If
you cancel 19-4 days before the start of the itinerary, you will be charged 30% of the deposit paid. Cancellation
within 3 days before the start of the itinerary. 50% of the deposit paid will be charged as liquidated damages.
If cancelled 1 day before the start of the trip, the deposit will not be refunded
3. Due to force majeure factors such as landslides, mudslides, avalanches, floods, earthquakes and other natural phenomena, or airline flight delays and cancellations, etc., the company will not be responsible for the increase in expenses or the inability to follow the normal itinerary. Liability for compensation, but our agency will actively coordinate and deal with it to make the itinerary go smoothly.
4. Activities that cannot be completed during the tour or leave the group early due to the guest’s own reasons will be deemed to be waived automatically, and the fee will not be refunded.
5. June, July, August, and September are the peak seasons for Tibet tourism. Participating in our agency can guarantee tickets to the Potala Palace. In order to protect the historic sites of the Potala Palace, only 2,300 tourists can be received every day, so the Potala Palace may be moved forward or delayed.
6. Under the premise of not affecting the original standards and scenic spots, our agency may change the order of scenic spots according to the actual situation on the day of the itinerary.
7. Patients with severe hypertension, asthma, and heart disease are not allowed to join the group, and patients with colds should enter Tibet after recovery.
8. Tibet is a frontier minority area with limited tourist reception conditions. I hope that all tourists have reasonable expectations, respect the cultural beliefs and living habits of ethnic minority compatriots, and live in harmony with each other.
9. If there is a natural single room due to gender reasons, our agency will arrange a triple room (or a double standard room with an extra bed) or the guest will make up for the difference in the single room.
10. The shops in scenic spots and Tibetan folk villages are not arranged by travel agencies, please consider carefully
11. Self-funded items are considered according to the time of participating in the group on the day and the proportion of people who agree, and there is no compulsory consumption.
1. Patients with severe hypertension and heart disease should not go to Tibet. Tourists with severe colds should recover before entering Tibet.
2. Tibet is located on a plateau, and most guests will have mild or severe altitude sickness. Just pay attention to rest and eat properly (don’t eat too much, which will increase the burden on the stomach), and relax your mind. Generally, the slight high reaction is between 1-3 It will disappear in a few days, so don’t worry too much; very few passengers will experience serious high reactions, as long as you communicate with the tour guide or driver in time, you can inhale oxygen or send to the doctor in time.
3. Due to the long route in Tibet, most of the time is spent in the car, so it is inevitable that you will not be able to eat on time, so please bring some snacks and biscuits with you.
4. Due to the special conditions in Tibet, please keep yourself warm. Please try not to take a bath on the first day. Bathing will accelerate blood circulation and increase the body’s demand for oxygen.
5. The sunshine in Tibet is strong, and the climate is particularly dry. Sunscreen, sunglasses, lip balm, etc. are essential.
6. Every year from April to November is a more suitable time to travel to Tibet.
Why choose us?
more favourable fees
Enjoy the best deals on transportation, accommodation, tickets and tour packages.
Early bird bookings also receive huge discounts.
Professional Tibet travel consultants provide 24/7 professional customer service
One-stop support for Tibet entry document application, ticket booking and problem-solving – 100% guaranteed train tickets for the past ten years.
Over 90% of our regular and repeat customers come back to travel with us.
best travel experience
Real touch and taste of Tibetan local scenery, culture and food.
Purely play non-shopping, enjoy high-quality travel, and explore and discover the real Tibet.
more professional service
Experienced drivers and tour guides ensure your travel safety and fun.
Perfect customized packages to meet your needs at various levels of travel.
Complete and thoughtful return service to help you prevent and reduce travel risks.